OÜ Muinasmööbel offers mobile log sawing services with its Wood-Mizer LT20 bandsaw mill.
|Maximum log dimensions:||80 cm diameter x 6.1 m|
Depending on the quality and thickness of the logs as well as the desired cross-section, ca. 10 cubic meters are cut in a day.
Who needs this service?
Mobile bandsaw mill services are for:
- Private forest owners
- Log house builders
- People who want furniture or other products made from their own wood. The wood can be from their own forest or from a demolished log house. The underlying importance is that the wood has historical value.
The mobile bandsaw mill service is for people who desire a personal and flexible approach to log woodworking.
The advantages of a bandsaw:
- High quality and smooth cut-surface achieved with high productivity
- The sawblade is thin (2 mm) therefore the path of the blade is narrow
- It is possible to cut logs with a large diameter
- Easy to cut materials with very different dimensions
Hydraulic systems lessen the physical burden on the operator and lessen downtime, thereby increasing productivity